Glaucoma Articles by Date
- 23: Oral Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors – Glaucoma Medications | Driving with Dr. David Richardson– Series 5 Ep 03
- 23: Alpha Agonists – Glaucoma Medications _ Driving with Dr David Richardson – Series 5 Ep 02
- 23: Beta Blockers – Glaucoma Medication | Driving with Dr. David Richardson– Series 5 Ep 01
- 23: Prostaglandin Analogs – Cosmetic Side Effects– Series 4 Ep 01
- 23: Corneal Hysteresis Glaucoma Vital Sign _ Driving with Dr David Richardson – Series 3 Ep 01
- 23: Visual Field Testing – What We Can Look Forward To | Driving with Dr. David Richardson – Series 2 Ep 07
- 16: Virtual Reality Visual Field Testing | Driving with Dr. David Richardson S2, Ep 6
- 09: Visual Field Testing – How To Get The Most Out of It | Driving with Dr. David Richardson – Series 2, Ep 5
- 03: Visual Field Testing – Alone is Not Enough | Driving with Dr. David Richardson – Series 2, Ep 4
- 10: Visual Field Testing – What Can We Look Forward To In The Future? | Part 2
- 03: Visual Field Testing – What Can We Look Forward To In The Future? | Part 1
- 30: Corneal Hysteresis – The Glaucoma Vital Sign You’re Probably Missing
- 27: Visual Field Testing – How to Get the Most Out of Your Visual Field Test
- 20: Visual Field Testing – How It Fits In With Other Glaucoma Testing
- 16: Visual Field Testing – Appropriate Frequency | Driving with Dr. David Richardson – Series 2 Ep 03
- 13: Visual Field Testing – When it Should be Done
- 09: Visual Field Testing – What It Is | Driving with Dr. David Richardson – Series 2 Ep 02
- 22: Visual Field Testing – What It Is
- 13: Visual Field Testing – Why We Do It | Driving with Dr. David Richardson – Series 2 Ep 01
- 11: Visual Field Testing – Why We Do It
- 06: Physical Activity and Visual Field Loss in Glaucoma | Driving with Dr. David Richardson Ep 09
- 11: What is Narrow Angle or Angle-Closure Glaucoma? | Driving with Dr. David Richardson Ep 08
- 10: Hydrus and iStent Trabecular MicroBypass Devices | Compare Trial 24 months Results
- 27: Medical Therapy for Glaucoma: Rho-Kinase (ROCK) inhibitors
- 20: Medical Therapy for Glaucoma: Nitric Oxide Donators
- 13: Medical Therapy for Glaucoma: Prostaglandin Analogs
- 06: Medical Therapy for Glaucoma: Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor (CAI) Eye Drops
- 29: Medical Therapy for Glaucoma: Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor – Systemic Treatment
- 22: Medical Therapy for Glaucoma: Alpha-Agonists
- 15: Medical Therapy for Glaucoma: Beta-blockers
- 10: What’s Exciting About Bimatoprost SR Glaucoma Drug Implant
- 05: Trabeculotomy and Goniotomy – Just Defer It | Driving with Dr. David Richardson Ep 07
- 27: Light Adaptation and Glaucoma | Driving with Dr. David Richardson Ep 06
- 15: Diet, Nutrition and Glaucoma | Driving with Dr. David Richardson Ep 05
- 27: Exercise and Glaucoma | Driving with Dr. David Richardson Ep 04
- 11: Sleep Apnea and Glaucoma | Driving with Dr. David Richardson Ep 03
- 17: FDA Approves Preservative-Free Xelpros™ for Open-Angle Glaucoma
- 10: PolyActiva Commences Clinical Trial of Biodegradable Ocular Implant for Glaucoma
- 07: MicroInvasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) Where To Next?
- 06: Ab Interno Canaloplasty (ABiC™) In The Spotlight
- 06: MicroInvasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) In Daily Practice
- 06: Misconceptions About Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT)
- 06: Interventional Glaucoma: SLT AND MIGS
- 18: Ab-Interno Canaloplasty: Two-Year Results
- 08: Why I Will NOT be Implanting the CyPass® into my Younger Patients with Glaucoma
- 01: Why Near-Sighted Millennials Should Have Their Eyes Checked for Glaucoma
- 29: Hydrus™ Microstent 2-Year Results
- 13: EyeOP1® Ultrasound Cyclo-Plasty (UCP) Glaucoma Treatment
- 08: VYZULTA™: A New FDA Approved Glaucoma Medication with Dual Action
- 28: Sustained Drug Delivery for Glaucoma Treatment – An Update from the American Glaucoma Society (AGS) 2017 Annual Meeting
- 23: EYEMATE Intraocular Pressure Sensor Implant Receives CE mark
- 23: Ab-Interno Canaloplasty (ABiC): A Safe and Effective Glaucoma Treatment
- 05: Simple Drops™ – Glaucoma Treatment Eye Drops
- 17: Association Between Rates of Glaucoma Visual Field Progression and Intraocular Pressure (IOP) Measurements Obtained by Different Tonometers
- 12: Central Visual Field Loss Associated with More Rapid Vision Loss in Glaucoma
- 09: Inflammation after Endoscopic Cyclophotocoagulation (ECP) Glaucoma Surgery
- 05: Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) After Incisional Glaucoma Surgery
- 05: Will Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) Result in a Need for New Spectacle Correction?
- 27: FDA-Approved Oral Medications for Glaucoma – Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors (CAIs)
- 27: Next-Generation Glaucoma Surgeries: Canaloplasty with Stegmann Canal Expander
- 27: Next-Generation Glaucoma Surgeries: iStent Supra®, Hydrus™ Microstent, and InnFocus MicroShunt®
- 27: Next-Generation Glaucoma Medications and Surgeries
- 27: FDA-Approved Incisional Treatments for Glaucoma – IStent®, Cypass® Microstent, Xen® 45 Gel Stent, Cataract Surgery
- 27: FDA-Approved Incisional Treatments for Glaucoma – Trabeculotomy
- 27: FDA-Approved Incisional Treatments for Glaucoma – Ab-Interno Canaloplasty
- 27: FDA-Approved Incisional Treatments for Glaucoma – Ab-Externo Canaloplasty
- 27: FDA-Approved Incisional Treatments for Glaucoma – Trabeculectomy and Glaucoma Drainage Devices
- 27: FDA-Approved Laser Treatments for Glaucoma – Laser Trabeculoplasty
- 27: FDA-Approved Eye Drops for Glaucoma – Prostaglandin Analogs, Cholinergic Receptors Agonists, Fixed Combination Agents
- 27: FDA-Approved Eye Drops for Glaucoma – Beta-blockers, Selective Alpha Adrenergic Agonist, CAIs
- 27: Currently Available Methods to Treat Open Angle Glaucoma
- 26: FDA-Approved Laser Treatments for Glaucoma – Continuous Wave and Micropulse® Cyclophotocoagulation
- 17: Micropulse P3 Transscleral Cyclophotocoagulation (MP3) as a Treatment of Medically Uncontrolled Glaucoma
- 17: Micropulse Transscleral Cyclophotocoagulation (MP3) as a Treatment of Advanced Glaucoma
- 10: CyPass Glaucoma Micro-Stent® – Two-Year Results
- 06: Update on the Stem Cell Treatment of Glaucoma – Encouraging the Growth of Trabecular Meshwork Cells
- 04: One-Year Results of Micropulse Trans-scleral Cyclophotocoagulation – Yale Study
- 03: Gene Therapy for Glaucoma – Update from the American Glaucoma Society (AGS) 2017
- 31: What Does Cellophane Have to Do with Glaucoma?
- 29: “Gentler” yet Effective Glaucoma Surgeries
- 28: Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty for Glaucoma Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
- 27: Micropulse Laser Trans-Scleral Cyclophotocoagulation – The Tulane Study Group Results
- 21: Ab-Interno Canaloplasty (ABiC) Surgery as a Treatment of Mild to Moderate Glaucoma: 12-Month Results from the University of Oklahoma
- 20: How Does Micropulse® P3 Cyclophotocoagulation Work?
- 18: Who Will Likely Benefit from the Stegmann Canal Expander®?
- 18: Comparison to Canaloplasty without the Stegmann Canal Expander®
- 18: Risks of Canaloplasty with the Stegmann Canal Expander®
- 18: How Well Does the Stegmann Canal Expander® Work?
- 18: Canaloplasty with the Stegmann Canal Expander®
- 17: 24 Hour IOP Measurements May Be Predictive of Visual Field Worsening in Patients with Glaucoma
- 09: Micropulse® Cyclophotocoagulation (MP3) Glaucoma Treatment at Earlier Stages of Glaucoma
- 29: Canaloplasty Surgery on Both Eyes – Patient Experience
- 29: Canaloplasty versus Trabeculectomy – Patient Experience
- 29: Canaloplasty After Trabeculectomy – Patient Experience
- 25: Trabeculectomy versus Canaloplasty (TVC study)
- 20: Ab-Interno Canaloplasty 12 Month Results Are Impressive!
- 25: 1 in 5 Trabeculectomy Patients May End up With Ptosis (Eyelid Droop)
- 18: Gold Standard Trabeculectomy Dethroned by Canaloplasty
- 11: PhacoCanaloplasty™ vs Phacotrab
- 29: How Does a High IOP Cause Vision Loss?
- 22: Pattern Scanning Laser Trabeculoplasty (PSLT) Treatment for Glaucoma
- 07: Titanium + Sapphire: Great for Jewelry & Glaucoma
- 31: XEN Gel Stent For Glaucoma From AqueSys
- 24: Swiss Made eyeWatch™ for Glaucoma Patients: Apple Can’t Compete With This!
- 17: InnFocus MicroShunt® Glaucoma Device: Early Results Are Promising, But…
- 10: Trabecular Bypass Implants for Glaucoma
- 04: Trabeculectomy Glaucoma Surgery
- 27: How Glaucoma is Treated
- 20: What is Glaucoma?
- 20: My Guidelines to Initiating Glaucoma Supplement Therapy
- 13: Human Eye: A Brief Introduction
- 06: Glaucoma Supplements To Discontinue (Or Continue) Around The Time of Eye Surgery
- 22: Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Treatment For Normal Tension Glaucoma
- 15: Luteolin turns on Genes that May Prevent Glaucomatous Damage
- 08: Ab-Interno Canaloplasty: The Most Promising, FDA-Approved, Glaucoma Surgical Treatment?
- 08: Subconjunctival Implants (InnFocus MicroShunt® & Xen 45 Gel Stent)
- 08: Suprachoroidal Implants (SOLX®, STARflo™, iStent Supra®, CyPass®)
- 08: Trabecular Microbypass, Hydrus™ Microstent
- 08: Promising, Pending FDA Glaucoma Surgical Treatments
- 08: Canaloplasty Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery
- 08: Glaukos iStent: A Quick Review and Commentary
- 08: Cyclophotocoagulation and Trabectome for Glaucoma
- 08: Glaucoma Drainage Devices
- 08: Laser Trabeculoplasty ALT, SLT, MLT for Glaucoma
- 08: What’s New In Glaucoma Surgery
- 01: Wolfberry (Goji Berry) May Protect Retinal Ganglion Cells from High Eye Pressure
- 25: Can Drinking Green Tea be Good for Glaucoma?
- 18: Agmatine And It’s Potential Role In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- 11: Melatonin – Good for Glaucoma as well as Sleep?
- 04: Role of Citicoline as a Glaucoma Treatment
- 30: Alpha-Lipoic Acid May Help Treat Glaucoma
- 27: Resveratrol May Protect the Eyes from Glaucomatous Damage
- 23: Black Currant – A Natural Source of Quercetin
- 20: Rutin May Have a Role in the Treatment of Glaucoma
- 16: Neuroprotective Effect of Quercetin Against Glaucoma Damage
- 13: Vesneo: A New Glaucoma Medication With Dual Action
- 09: Glaukos iStent Supra® Is Now Awaiting FDA Approval
- 30: CyPass MicroStent® Glaucoma Device Awaits FDA Approval
- 26: SOLX® Gold Micro Shunt – The 24-carat (99.95% Pure) Gold Treatment For Glaucoma
- 23: European Trial Of STARflo™ Glaucoma Shunt Has Begun
- 19: Suprachoroidal Implants For Glaucoma Treatment | An Introduction
- 16: Hydrus™ Microstent – A Promising Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery
- 12: iStent Trabecular Micro-Bypass Device – What You Need To Know
- 09: Considering Laser Cyclophotocoagulation
- 05: What Are the Risks of Endocyclophotocoagulation (ECP)?
- 02: 15 Glaucoma Medical and Research Updates Worth Sharing [February 2015]
- 02: Is Trabeculectomy an Option After Canaloplasty?
- 24: Laser Cyclophotocoagulation Surgery For Glaucoma
- 19: Micro-invasive Suture Trabeculotomy (MIST) After Canaloplasty
- 17: How Long Does Canaloplasty Last?
- 16: YAG Laser Goniopuncture After Non-Penetrating Glaucoma Surgeries
- 15: What If Canaloplasty Doesn’t Work?
- 13: Canaloplasty – HealthTalk at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- 12: What Are The Risks Of Laser Trabeculoplasty? Who Should Consider LT?
- 08: How To Choose Which Type Of Laser Trabeculoplasty To Have
- 06: Who Should Consider Glaucoma Treatments Other Than Laser Trabeculoplasty (LT)?
- 04: Can Laser Trabeculoplasty Be Repeated?
- 31: 18 Glaucoma Medical and Research Updates Worth Sharing [January 2015]
- 29: How Well Does Laser Trabeculoplasty Work?
- 26: Types Of Laser Trabeculoplasty
- 22: Introduction To Laser Trabeculoplasty
- 19: Forskolin (Coleus) for Glaucoma
- 15: Astaxanthin – Could it Have a Role in the Treatment of Glaucoma?
- 12: Magnesium Supplement And Glaucoma
- 08: Use of Calcium Channel Blockers for Glaucoma
- 05: Saffron For Glaucoma
- 25: Coenzyme Q10 And The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- 22: Glutathione In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- 18: Is Salvia Miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) Effective In The Treatment of Glaucoma?
- 15: B Vitamins And Their Role In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- 08: Vitamin E and The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- 01: Vitamin D Deficiency And Glaucoma
- 24: When Should Surgical Treatments Other Than Glaucoma Drainage Devices Be Considered?
- 17: When Should Glaucoma Drainage Devices Be Considered?
- 10: Risks Of Glaucoma Drainage Devices
- 03: Does It Matter Which Glaucoma Drainage Device Is Implanted?
- 27: How Well Do Glaucoma Drainage Devices Work?
- 20: Types of Glaucoma Drainage Devices
- 13: Glaucoma Drainage Devices
- 06: Does Everyone With Glaucoma Go Blind?
- 03: EX-PRESS® Glaucoma Filtration Device – What You Should Know About It
- 22: How Common Is Glaucoma?
- 15: How Long Has Canaloplasty Been Around?
- 08: When Should Trabeculectomy Be Considered?
- 03: Trabeculectomy Glaucoma Surgery After Canaloplasty
- 27: Risks of Trabeculectomy (Part 2 of 2)
- 27: Risks of Trabeculectomy (Part 1 of 2)
- 20: Why Trabeculectomy is the Most Common Glaucoma Surgery
- 13: Trabeculectomy Surgery For Glaucoma
- 06: IOP Monitoring Implant – A Glaucoma Surveillance System
- 28: Intraocular Pressure (IOP) Monitoring
- 26: The SENSIMED Triggerfish® Sensor Device
- 09: Could a New Class of Glaucoma Medications Be Around The Corner?
- 11: Antioxidants In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- 07: Omega-3 Fatty Acids In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- 03: Can Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- 31: Is Curcumin (Tumeric) A Natural Treatment For Glaucoma?
- 28: Should Glaucoma Patients Use Glucosamine?
- 24: Can Mirtogenol® Supplement Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- 21: Acupuncture: A Natural Treatment For Glaucoma?
- 18: Marijuana Works As a Treatment for Glaucoma, But…
- 15: Can Ginkgo Biloba Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- 27: An Ophthalmologist’s Perspective – Glaucoma is a Lifestyle Disease
- 27: Sick & Tired of High IOPs? Drop the drops!
- 27: Treatment for Glaucoma | KCAL 9 TV
- 25: Canaloplasty Surgery [graphic. viewer discretion advised.]
- 25: Canaloplasty Treatment FAQ [All Videos]
- 25: Canaloplasty Videos | In The News
- 25: Why Do I Perform Canaloplasty as My Primary Glaucoma Surgery?
- 20: What Are the Risks of Canaloplasty?
- 19: Is Canaloplasty Really Safer Than Trabeculectomy?
- 13: I Have Heard That Canaloplasty Is Not As Effective As Trabeculectomy, Is This True?
- 11: Can I Continue To Wear Soft Contact Lenses After Canaloplasty?
- 08: How Will I Need To Limit My Activities After Canaloplasty?
- 04: What If Canaloplasty Doesn’t Work, Can I Still Have Traditional Glaucoma Surgery?
- 01: ASCRS 2012: David Richardson | Canaloplasty Patient Outcomes at 250 Days Post-Op
- 29: How Long Will my IOP Stay Controlled With Canaloplasty?
- 22: Will I Be Able To Stop Using Glaucoma Drops After Canaloplasty?
- 20: ASCRS 2012: iScience Didactic Course With Dr. Robert Sinskey
- 15: I Have Used Glaucoma Drops for a Long Time, Will That Affect the Success of Canaloplasty?
- 13: Will Canaloplasty Cure My Glaucoma?
- 10: Glaucoma Specialists Question Federal Policy on Glaucoma Screening
- 08: Will My Vision Change After Canaloplasty?
- 30: I Already Had Traditional Glaucoma Surgery, Trabeculectomy. Can I Have Canaloplasty?
- 23: I Have Had Glaucoma Laser Surgery, Can I Have Canaloplasty?
- 18: Is Canaloplasty Surgery Painful?
- 15: What If My Natural Drainage Canal Cannot Be Fully Catheterized?
- 11: Will My Insurance Cover Canaloplasty?
- 09: Is Eliminating Drops Worth The Risk Of Having Canaloplasty?
- 02: Leading Canaloplasty Surgeons’ Call
- 30: Ophthalmologist in California, Dr. David Richardson At Hawaiian Eye 2012
- 25: Canaloplasty Surgery | Theresa Dupris Shares Her Experience
- 11: Canaloplasty Surgery | CEO Of A Not-For-Profit Organization Shares His Experience
- 21: How Long Has Canaloplasty Been Around?
- 16: Why Choose Canaloplasty?
- 07: What If The Canal Is Not Fully Catheterized?
- 29: How Long Does Canaloplasty Take?
- 23: Canaloplasty | What Does Minimally Invasive Mean?
- 15: Canaloplasty Patient Travels To US From India For Procedure
- 08: Automated Contact Lenses To Revolutionize Glaucoma Treatment In The US Soon
- 06: Finding the Right Glaucoma Surgery
- 01: Cataract Surgery Testimonial From A Patient Of Dr. David D. Richardson, M.D., Eye Surgeon
- 28: Glaucoma Surgery 101
- 21: Do I Need A Glaucoma Specialist?
- 15: Why Do Some Good Eye Surgeons Not Take Fellowship?
- 08: What You Don’t Know Can Blind You: Understanding Glaucoma Symptoms
- 16: Glaucoma Treatment Guidelines | How to Save an Eye
- 02: Canaloplasty The Keys To Optimizing Patients’ Outcomes
- 24: A Glaucoma Treatment Guide For Patients And Caregivers
- 24: Modern Glaucoma Cures: Lighting The Way
- 25: Canaloplasty Glaucoma Surgery Using Mastel Instruments: Part 2 – Dissecting The Deep Flap
- 25: Canaloplasty Glaucoma Surgery Using Mastel Instruments: Part 3 – Catheterization
- 25: Canaloplasty Glaucoma Surgery Using Mastel Instruments: Part 4 – Suture
- 25: Canaloplasty Glaucoma Surgery Using Mastel Instruments: Part 5 – Closure
- 25: Canaloplasty Glaucoma Surgery Using Mastel Instruments: Part 1 – Dissecting The Superficial Flap
- 21: Glaucoma Treatment Options 101
- 20: Glaucoma Prevention Treatment
- 20: The Evolution Of Glaucoma Treatment Surgery
- 18: Glaucoma Drops: Saving Your Sight, One Drop At A Time
- 12: What Is A Glaucoma Specialist?
- 12: Glaucoma Is A Lifestyle Disease 2011
- 23: What Is The Big Deal About A Bleb?
- 10: Patient Testimonial By Lynda Young. Restor Multifocal IOL.
- 29: Deep Sclerectomy Augmented With Combination Of Absorbable Biosynthetic Sodium Hyaluronate Scleral Implant And Mitomycin-C Or With Mitomycin-C Versus Trabeculectomy: Long Term Results
- 22: Risk Factors For Visual Field Progression In Treated Glaucoma
- 20: Facebook For Seniors Videos
- 16: Impact Of Eyelid Closure On The Intraocular Pressure Lowering Effect Of Prostaglandins: A Randomised Controlled Trial
- 08: Glaucoma Pressure Measurements Go Digital
- 20: Will Canaloplasty Cure My Glaucoma?
- 15: Glaucoma Treatment – Drops Worsen Tear Film Almost Immediately
- 13: I’ve had Glaucoma Laser Surgery. Can I have Canaloplasty?
- 11: Could Antioxidants Treat Glaucoma?
- 10: I’ve Already had Traditional Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy). Can I have Canaloplasty?
- 03: Will I Be Able to Stop Using Glaucoma Drops After Canaloplasty?
- 29: How Long Will My IOP Stay Controlled With Canaloplasty?
- 26: What If Canaloplasty Doesn’t Work? Can I Still Have Traditional Glaucoma Surgery After Canaloplasty?
- 22: I Wear Soft Contact Lenses. Can I Continue to Wear Them After Canaloplasty?
- 21: A Treatment for Glaucoma – David Richardson In KCal9 News
- 19: I’ve Heard That Canaloplasty Is Not As Effective As More Traditional Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy). Is This True?
- 15: How Much Does Canaloplasty Cost?
- 12: Where Can I Find A Canaloplasty Surgeon Near Me?
- 06: Will My Vision Change After Canaloplasty?
- 29: Where Can I Learn More About Canaloplasty?
- 28: Why Canaloplasty?
- 23: Nonpenetrating Filtration Surgery For Glaucoma: Control By Surgery Only
- 23: Endophthalmitis After Filtering Surgery With Mitomycin
- 23: Canaloplasty And Transient Anterior Chamber Haemorrhage: A Prognostic Factor?
- 18: Canaloplasty 3 Year Results Are In – And They Are Good
- 15: What Training Is Required To Become An Interventional Ophthalmologist (Canaloplasty Surgeon)?
- 11: Are all Canaloplasty Surgeons Glaucoma Specialists?
- 07: Canaloplasty: Circumferential Viscodilation And Tensioning Of Schlemm’s Canal Using A Flexible Microcatheter For The Treatment Of Open-Angle Glaucoma In Adults: Interim Clinical Study Analysis.
- 07: Postoperative Suprachoroidal Hemorrhage Following Filtration Procedures.
- 07: The Advanced Glaucoma Intervention Study: 8. Risk Of Cataract Formation After Trabeculectomy.
- 07: Blebitis And Endophthalmitis After Glaucoma Filtration Surgery
- 07: Glaucoma Similarities To Parkinson’s And Alzheimer’s
- 04: I’ve Used Glaucoma Drops For A Very Long Time. Will That Affect The Success Of Canaloplasty?
- 04: I’m Afraid Of Having Something Placed In My Eye. What Are The Risks Of The Stent?
- 02: Glaucoma Filtering Bleb Dysesthesia
- 02: Canaloplasty For Open-Angle Glaucoma
- 02: Long-term outcomes of intraoperative 5-fluorouracil versus intraoperative mitomycin C in primary trabeculectomy surgery
- 01: Is Canaloplasty Really Safer Than Traditional Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)?
- 27: What Are the Risks Of Canaloplasty?
- 25: I’m A Very Active Person. Will Having Canaloplasty Force Me To Limit My Activities?
- 25: What If My Natural Drainage Canal Cannot Be Fully Catheterized?
- 25: How Long Does Canaloplasty Take?
- 25: What Does “Minimally Invasive” Really Mean?
- 22: Is Canaloplasty Surgery Painful?