Glaucoma Alternative Treatments
- Today’s Dietitian | Holistic Nutrition: Complementary Glaucoma Therapies
- My Guidelines to Initiating Glaucoma Supplement Therapy
- Glaucoma Supplements To Discontinue (Or Continue) Around The Time of Eye Surgery
- Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Treatment For Normal Tension Glaucoma
- Luteolin turns on Genes that May Prevent Glaucomatous Damage
- Wolfberry (Goji Berry) May Protect Retinal Ganglion Cells from High Eye Pressure
- Can Drinking Green Tea be Good for Glaucoma?
- Agmatine And It’s Potential Role In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Melatonin – Good for Glaucoma as well as Sleep?
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid May Help Treat Glaucoma
- Resveratrol May Protect the Eyes from Glaucomatous Damage
- Black Currant – A Natural Source of Quercetin
- Rutin May Have a Role in the Treatment of Glaucoma
- Neuroprotective Effect of Quercetin Against Glaucoma Damage
- Forskolin (Coleus) for Glaucoma
- Astaxanthin – Could it Have a Role in the Treatment of Glaucoma?
- Magnesium Supplement And Glaucoma
- Use of Calcium Channel Blockers for Glaucoma
- Saffron For Glaucoma
- Coenzyme Q10 And The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Glutathione In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Is Salvia Miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) Effective In The Treatment of Glaucoma?
- B Vitamins And Their Role In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Vitamin E and The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Vitamin D Deficiency And Glaucoma
- Antioxidants In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Can Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- Is Curcumin (Tumeric) A Natural Treatment For Glaucoma?
- Should Glaucoma Patients Use Glucosamine?
- Can Mirtogenol® Supplement Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- Acupuncture: A Natural Treatment For Glaucoma?
- Marijuana Works As a Treatment for Glaucoma, But…
- Can Ginkgo Biloba Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- Could Antioxidants Treat Glaucoma?
Hello! I'm Dr. David Richardson. My practice is in Southern California with a specialty in cataract and glaucoma treatment and surgery. So I've been talking about a Holistic Approach to Glaucoma therapy, which essentially, by “holistic”, I mean whole body, taking into...read more
Good morning! I'm Dr. David Richardson, a cataract and glaucoma surgeon in Southern California. And right now I'm discussing a series of videos on the holistic approach to treating glaucoma. So, looking at things other than just intraocular pressure, also known as...read more
Exercise and Glaucoma Hello I'm Dr. David Richardson. I'm a cataract and glaucoma surgeon in Southern California. I've been discussing a holistic approach to glaucoma treatment. In other words, a treatment that takes into account things other than intraocular...read more
Good morning. I'm Dr. David Richardson. I'm a cataract and glaucoma surgeon that practices in Southern California. I've been playing with a video idea; basically, take a little bit of time I've gotten in my day that's free to share some of the knowledge that I...read more
Hello, I'm Dr. David Richardson. I'm an Ophthalmologist in Southern California and my practice is primarily glaucoma and cataract treatment. So my first video began discussing holistic approach to glaucoma treatment taking into account things other than just IOP...read more
A study to be published in the journal, “Ophthalmology” looked at the association between level of physical activity in patients with glaucoma and rate of visual field loss. This study is what would be called a longitudinal observational study which essentially...read more
Hi! My name is David Richardson. I'm an eye surgeon that specializes in cataract and glaucoma surgery. The first video here is going to be on what I would call a holistic approach to glaucoma. Now, by holistic I don't mean woowoo. I'm very much based in the scientific...read more
In this interview from Today's Dietitian Magazine, Dr. David Richardson discusses Glaucoma and Complementary Glaucoma Therapies Holistic Nutrition: Complementary Glaucoma Therapies By Marsha McCulloch, MS, RD, LD, LN | November 2016 Issue Today's Dietitian | Vol. 18,...read more
My Guidelines to Initiating Glaucoma Supplement Therapy I currently recommend over a dozen supplements to my patients with glaucoma. Do I expect any of my patients with glaucoma to take all of them? No. Taking so many different supplements daily could be overwhelming....read more