Glaucoma Alternative Treatments
- Today’s Dietitian | Holistic Nutrition: Complementary Glaucoma Therapies
- My Guidelines to Initiating Glaucoma Supplement Therapy
- Glaucoma Supplements To Discontinue (Or Continue) Around The Time of Eye Surgery
- Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Treatment For Normal Tension Glaucoma
- Luteolin turns on Genes that May Prevent Glaucomatous Damage
- Wolfberry (Goji Berry) May Protect Retinal Ganglion Cells from High Eye Pressure
- Can Drinking Green Tea be Good for Glaucoma?
- Agmatine And It’s Potential Role In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Melatonin – Good for Glaucoma as well as Sleep?
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid May Help Treat Glaucoma
- Resveratrol May Protect the Eyes from Glaucomatous Damage
- Black Currant – A Natural Source of Quercetin
- Rutin May Have a Role in the Treatment of Glaucoma
- Neuroprotective Effect of Quercetin Against Glaucoma Damage
- Forskolin (Coleus) for Glaucoma
- Astaxanthin – Could it Have a Role in the Treatment of Glaucoma?
- Magnesium Supplement And Glaucoma
- Use of Calcium Channel Blockers for Glaucoma
- Saffron For Glaucoma
- Coenzyme Q10 And The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Glutathione In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Is Salvia Miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) Effective In The Treatment of Glaucoma?
- B Vitamins And Their Role In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Vitamin E and The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Vitamin D Deficiency And Glaucoma
- Antioxidants In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids In The Treatment Of Glaucoma
- Can Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- Is Curcumin (Tumeric) A Natural Treatment For Glaucoma?
- Should Glaucoma Patients Use Glucosamine?
- Can Mirtogenol® Supplement Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- Acupuncture: A Natural Treatment For Glaucoma?
- Marijuana Works As a Treatment for Glaucoma, But…
- Can Ginkgo Biloba Be Used To Treat Glaucoma?
- Could Antioxidants Treat Glaucoma?
The role of Citicoline as a glaucoma treatment has been studied with intramuscular, oral, and topical administration. Citcoline is naturally made within our own bodies.read more
Find out how Alpha-Lipoic acid may help in the treatment of glaucoma. Alpha-Lipoic is an antioxidant that can help protect the optic nerve from oxidative damage.read more
Resveratrol is naturally found in the skin of grapes and the wine made from those grapes. Find out how Resveratrol May Protect the Trabecular Meshwork from Glaucomatous Damageread more
Black Currant – A Natural Source of Quercetin What is Black Currant? Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) is a shrub that produces dark purple berries. Black currant berries contain anthocyanidins. Anthocyanidins are common pigments found in plants. Evidence that Black...read more
Is there any evidence that Rutin could have an IOP lowering effect on the eye? Two studies have evaluated the effect of Rutin combined with Forskolin (Coleus) on IOP…read more
Learn how Quercetin antioxidant can be effective in the treatment of Glaucoma. Quercetin is a member of the flavonoid family of naturally occurring compounds commonly found in apples…read more
There are no studies evaluating the effect of Forskolin (Coleus) alone as a treatment of glaucoma. However, two studies have evaluated the effect of Forskolin (Coleus) combined with Rutin on IOP in patients with glaucoma.read more
What is Astaxanthin, Evidence that Astaxanthin can be effective in the treatment of Glaucoma, Potential Side Effects and Risks, and Recommended Dosageread more
Is There Evidence that Magnesium Supplement can help in the treatment of Glaucoma? Magnesium has been called “nature’s calcium channel blocker”. Why might this be important in the treatment of glaucoma?read more